The times when our smile informed everyone around about the teeth we lost are long gone. Today’s dentistry allows you to restore missing teeth in a short time and in such a way that no one can distinguish artificial elements among the remaining teeth. We carry out prosthetic works in close correlation with the best dental laboratories and techniques. We advise patients individually on prosthetic solutions and materials from which restorations should be made in their situation.
In our clinic we perform a number of prosthetic procedures such as:
– all-ceramic crowns
– crowns on gold and non-allergenic metal foundations (CrCo)
– full ceramic bridges and on metal foundations
– inlay / onlay crown inlays made of ceramics or composite
– glass fiber crown-root inlays
– porcelain veneers
– composite veneers
– occlusal reconstruction
– restoration of broken, chipped or lost teeth, – complete dentures
– partial dentures
– implant-based dentures.